LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

In Warrick's video, he does say that he has confidence that...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    In Warrick's video, he does say that he has confidence that Alastair is well placed to take this forward. He just needs to build out / scale up his team. So i thought that was a good vote of confidence that he believes Lindian will be the next big thing. He didn't necessarily say it will be taken over but it may attract interest. I haven't seen anything from BHP or any of the majors around any interest in moving into the rare earths space, sounds like an area they have deliberately avoided to date given it is a pretty complex space. The market probably isn't big enough for them today to warrant them moving in but i guess it depends on how much they look to the future and are willing to cough up some big upfront investment in advance.

Buying Lindian would give them a foothold into the rare earth space and a world class resource, but still requires them to invest significantly in downstream capability alongside a market that is controlled by China. They also wouldn't have any downstream expertise to do this so would prob need to buy a downstream capability also. Still big barriers for them to enter. So not sure i could see this happening anytime soon in summary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $212.3K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 725733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 141200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.