LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Yer, as much as I am critical of Euroz, as 2Ic lays out well, it...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Yer, as much as I am critical of Euroz, as 2Ic lays out well, it is part of the game and the board needs to be positioning itself better so it doesnt have to take a quick cap raise at a heavily discounted price to meet an imminent funding obligation as they has with the payment tranche required to the owner. The market is a bit broken too at the moment. Comes with the macro settings we have, they encourage everyone to become a flipper when cost of money is dear.

There is always pain in this part of the lassonde curve but its how you manage the pain. The couple of board announcements of late on paper seem quality additions so hopefully they can guide Asimwe going forward. To date , I think the cap raisings have been a little bit adhoc and its hard to see what the clear strategy is in terms of funding and its not real clear how long before they need to come back to the market either. This adds to the uncertainty obviously, so the whole funding piece is a bit of a rudderless boat at the moment.

The bauxite is another great example of where they could add a lot of value by just informing the market a bit better. I suspect there is a lot of value there but bloody hard for the market to work out how much is there. I dont think they ever got around to doing a PEA on the bauxite did they back around late 2020 / early 2021 ? From what I can see they said they were going to do one, but it never happened ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $73.81K 642.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 412006 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 39452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.