august week 1 2010, page-108

1. 4,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    T91, you have a way of getting into my head; that little rxm chart got to me.

Been thinking (and reading) about bloody action reaction lines all day (LOL) done a bit of recap on basic old p/f theory & what Mr Andrews has to say; must admit I had read the stuff on A/R and link to p/f's fairly scantily in the past; maybe the mention of Sir Isaac connection got me interested. Played with a few charts & have to say I AM impressed!

My (free) Hubb software is fairly limited as u can tell from the standard of the charts and it doesnt allow much scope with cool stuff like warning lines, a/r, & the like. You once recommended the chart overlay program from Omnium, just wondering is that what you still use/recommend to take charts to next level? (I gave the free trial a go and was impressed but decided I didnt need it at the time so did not buy it)

Anyway drew the chart below of ANZ (chose at random as the first chart in my data base) and I think it shows the power of the reaction lines. Its rough I know with the lines just positioned by my scaled arrows give a fantastic interpretation of where change in trends occurred. GOTTA LIKE THAT!

Totters, (or anyone) welcome a comment on the efficacy of the lines I have drawn?

This charting stuff is a little addictive.

GJ

anz1

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.