august week 2, page-58

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Totters, speechless. Just a great series of charts IMO. (Supposed to be doing some work here but your post got me drawing p/fs for the last hour (works boring LOL).

Just very timely post for me because I have been getting a little to s/t focussed (for my liking) & you have reminded me (us?) of the importance of looking at the BIG PICTURE. Gotta love a p/f with handle pinned back in 1984 (ahhh memories; great year as I recall; Wynns Black label a great vintage, in fact anything from Coonawarra good, & Leon Baker, no 4 for Essendon, what a player, .... what a comeback in the GF .... 13 goals in last 1/4 as I recall . Party time afterwards. But I digress.)

I was hoping to add a few smarts to your analysis & traced all your forks but nothing to smart to be added IMO.

Only point I will make is that I added a Rob speed angle based on move from Mar 09 low to April 10 high as your "potential rebound off the 50% division of lower black channel.." as the second leg of the MM in place of your green arrow. Low and behold it projects to 1564 (all by scaling; rough but fun! : ) & for the observant that is 12 points away from 2008 all time high.

Now that would be one elegant double top!

Great stuff.
    GJ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.