GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

GeoNeo just thinking about your comments regarding market cap.As...

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    GeoNeo

just thinking about your comments regarding market cap.

As a trade on AUJ.........who cares about market cap, if my shares are up 70% it's time to take the profits. In and out......thank you very much. And has GGP matched the 1c rise as per your post? Nope.

As for the upcoming anns from GGP........ann's are good........spuds are great........but the money ball is production and we are talking generally about minor shares in each project in which GGP is participating.

Crawl before you walk I guess is SG's policy at the moment and I can accept that.

Gas production will help.........but oil will send the share price north in one heck of a hurry.

I invested in GGPO on the basis of SG's ability and track record, being fully aware of GGP's position coming out of the GFC. GGPO for me gives time for the company to get back into the business of production and extinguishing debt.

I'm a realist........the chances of the next 6 months drilling program being totally successful are what?

Dusters certainly don't impress the market.

Having said all that.......I'm more than happy to hold.

If I've learned one thing about trading it's.........never fall in love with any stock.

JMHO..........cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.