AUM australian mining investments limited

aums mine much closer to mt isa than ernest henry

1. 1,219 Posts.
    when you look at ernest henry and compare to aum then aum could potentially have a bigger resource and aum potential mine is 40km's closer to Mt Isa than Ernest Henry. On going drilling WILL upgrade the resource over the next month and all the panicky sellers will have sold out to the big end of town. The sp is being manipulated down by the big boys it is so obvious to see. Stacked bids of 30-50k 7-8 cents away from price and then you can see all the 4 and 5k sell orders come on. When drill results start flowing shortly you watch these big boys push the price north with the reverse method of stacking the buy side with these 50-100k bids

At a Glance

MIM (MIM acquired the remaining 49% on 27 June 2002)
    Reserves of 89 million tonnes at an average of 1% copper (as at 30 June, 2002)
    Significant gold credits at 0.53 g/t
    Average production of 100,000 tonnes a year copper and 125,000 ounces gold
    Commenced operations in August 1997
    Transition from contractor to owner operator for mining operations during 1999/2000
    It plans to improve metallurgical performance and costs in the face of reduced headgrades in 2002/03
    Awarded the inaugural Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy Occupational Health and Safety Award for the development of an exceptional safety and health management culture
    Ernest Henry's current mine plan extends to 2010, exploration drilling is being undertaken to extend mining

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.