AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

AUR Chart, page-3

1. 13,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Since my last post here on this thread the company has issued the Notice of General Meeting as regards the voting for Directors following the vacating of all such positions arising from the negative voting on the Remuneration Report.

The surprise is that no new people have nominated for the Board. It's the same crew and the same captain. What has happened to the activists? It seems that they have become pacifists.

They had a chance to nominate themselves or reps as directors, but did not avail themselves of that opportunity. What has happened? Did the parties have a pow-wow and then smoked a peace pipe? Or did they just unilaterally withdraw?

Whatever happened, it seems that all is now settled at the top. I'm very OK with that. I had no problems with the Board (none of whom I know by the way - I live thousands of kms away on the east coast), nor the remuneration package.

So, after the meeting on 12/2 I expect the status quo to be maintained. I therefore ask the question: why did this trouble and accompanying hiatus plus the expense have to happen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 974992 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 695683 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.