AEE 8.00% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

Aura best of breed and cheapest, page-3

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My guess is ...
    1. People are skeptical/nervous of Mauritania as a jurisdiction to invest in.
    2. People are skeptical/not willing to wait for Sweden to adopt the mining of uranium.

As a rebuttal to these arguments I would say ...
    1. Reguibat project will be progressively derisked over the coming year. As this happens the strong fundamentals of the project will attract the larger more "conservative" money. Classic risk/return payoff here...the early bird etc.
    2. The Haggan project is a potential game changer (could see AEE stock trading dollars higher) but requires a longer term view. It's a free option with massive upside... It's not at all factored into the share price and is not the Company's focus at the moment... time and money are currently being deployed to Reguibat.

Each to their own. Early investors will get the biggest return. Everyone has a different risk threshold after all... big players just don't have the mandate to invest in companies this small, illiquid etc... as the projects get derisked and the uranium market environment improves the bigger players will put the magnifying glass on AEE and step in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $75.32K 575.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 157287 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 434080 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.