AEE 7.14% 13.0¢ aura energy limited

Aura best of breed and cheapest, page-9

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    From my communications with management, they appear to have a very mature approach to developing the two projects. This is not a pump and dump, lifestyle Coy but an opportunity for us to make serious returns as the projects become more advanced.. As Oliver_11 said, HQ are quietly going about the business of adding value seemingly unnoticed. At each stage, new investors will come on board at a higher level.

They could try and sell the current fundamentals without having a robust set of numbers that a PFS can provide or they can wait and let the project's speak for themselves. Over selling the story before it is ready, makes it stale and there is a risk of it falling on deaf ears down the track.

I believe the Reguibat project will be advanced a lot more quickly than some realise. This will place the Coy in a position where it can proceed with a PFS on Haggan to value add and make it more attractive to JV parties. A large player would have the time and resources to progress the Haggan project once they see a compelling case in a strengthening uranium market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $99.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $161.6K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 585220 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 178483 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.