AVA 4.76% 10.0¢ ava risk group limited

Evening All, I've contacted AVA directly to get some answers on...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Evening All,

I've contacted AVA directly to get some answers on where Aura IQ is at and when we can expect to see some companies signing on the dotted line.

This is the response I received today:

"Thanks for your email and support as anAVA Shareholder.

The company keeps shareholders and theinvestment community informed of all material developments with respect to isoperations and activates at all times via the ASX announcementsplatform. Regarding Aura IQ we have a number of completed trials where weare now in commercial negotiations and site specific planning. We also have anumber of trials underway at the moment and we will provide further updates onthe progress and success of these at the appropriate time.

For now, as you no doubt appreciate varioussite-access , travel and other restrictions across the globe due to theon-going pandemic, have resulted in some of these commercial discussions andtrials being delayed or progressing slower than originally anticipated.

We are excited about the prospects for Aura IQand we are glad others like yourself share our enthusiasm"

My take on that is the trials are/have been successful (although they probably wouldn't say if they weren't) and the fact that commercial negotiations are currently underway is a great sign looking into the future. No doubt it will come to market and be successful, we just need to be patient. They need to ensure that these systems are failsafe and can do what they have proposed Aura IQ will do, I would hate to think a company rushes to market with an inferior product only to keep it's share holders pleased.

I also think it's great that they have been winning these smaller contracts over the last month, I'm sure they aren't standing still and it's only a matter of time before another long term larger revenue contract turns up.

IMHO & DYOR

Elmo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ $17.65K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 435182 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 69499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.