AEE 6.90% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

Aura seeks compensation for Swedish uranium ban 2018, page-82

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Thanks for that mate, much appreciated. I agree, surely it cant even be close to being priced in. Especially because unless you knew the history of AEE, there's nothing on the Aura website about it (from what I could find) and also as mentioned, this announcement appears to not have been released to market. I would even go as far as saying that the vanadium resource they have there POTENTIALLY also hasn't been factored into the SP? Vanadium prices are now around $11/lb and they have large amounts of Vanadium in Haggan too. I would assume the sentiment/thought process would be that if they cant mine the uranium then they won't/can't mine the vanadium? Sorry I don't fully understand the processes of mining Vanadium AND uranium...

This SP seems justified off only the TIRIS project in itself to me PERSONALLY, but again I could be looking with rose coloured glasses. Factor in the low capex of Tiris, the gold spin off, potential and "progression" of the political views of uranium/nuclear power in Sweden, Diplomat communications now joining the brigade, the spectacular management team, great list of names in the top 20 etc etc. Boy oh boy we could be in for a treat IF Haggan gets the green light...... Use Tiris to fund Haggan? Now we are talking. As word of this gets out (hopefully), as well as ETF buying this month as mentioned by another user, we potentially could see some SP action.

Again, information and knowledge that contradicts or supports what I am saying is most welcome as I certainly don't pretend to know everything about Aura or uranium/vanadium mining, but the more I learn, the more I like these guys! Goodluck, not advice, just opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.3¢ $277.9K 2.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35160 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 197219 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.