AMI 0.00% 17.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Aurelia Charting, page-32

1. 2,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Ah Dan will forever be the Darques dog man to me.
    Cost me a 10c plus loss a share to get out quickly at the time of the announcement of its acquisition and great claims about grade will be better than the resource says.
    I was quick and lucky unlike many holders hoping for better.
    If I wasn't a shareholder in shock at the time I would have laughed my socks off at comments of the time concerning what a great deal it was.
    Other than that Dargues purchase the company was set up for AMI to do what it is now doing NOW with the stash of cash it had at the time and would already be make some real money for shareholders right NOW.
    IMHO - Instead history shows a purchase without adequate oversight and following trashing of shareholder value and dilution.

Nothing has changed we are NOW BACK where we were before Dargues, except shareholder dilution and the remnants of the dog to be disposed of.
    How many years lost and how much potential shareholder income to be back at the start where we were then so many years ago?

Many thanks Mr Brasil for bringing sanity back to this company and finding a good board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $287.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 17.0¢ $774.6K 4.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 975003 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 662017 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.