AMI 2.78% 18.5¢ aurelia metals limited

A correction may not be a lot to be too concerned about over the...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    A correction may not be a lot to be too concerned about over the short term. Especially within a wider context of an overall decline in stocks across a majority of sectors.

I was invested in AW1 and got in at 18c. That stock traded at a high of 35c plus last year before declining to 18c and now to around 12c. Despite the fundamentals of the company being overall quite positive and all the things that make a company a great long term hold, the stock gets absolutely hammered despite positive drill results and other positive news. I still maintain that it is a great buy in the long term and I do want to get back in if the stock remains at the 12c level for the next few months.

My mentor introduced me to AMI initially towards the end of last year when the stock was trading at 10.5c - 11c. Despite the preceeding price trend, after I did my own research, looked through the financial statements, and considering the opinion my mentor had on Bryan Quinn's appointment to MD, I concluded that the prospects of the company are positive in the medium to long term. The basis of that was mainly upon the fundamentals, and how the company had around $100 million cash in the bank.

It wasn't an immediate payoff and I remember even having some buys at 9c. But I believed in the long term vision of the company and it has been a good decision to have stayed the course.

This too shall pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $312.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.8¢ 17.5¢ $735.3K 4.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61150 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 96883 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.