AMI 2.70% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

As usual, there seem to be different opinions on the question:...

1. 4,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    As usual, there seem to be different opinions on the question: What is the fair SP? Normally, the market is always right. Rarely is the market completely out of line. The question is therefore whether we are dealing here with a completely and massively undervalued share or whether part of the (future) development is already priced in in the SP.

So, assuming Q2 is as good or even slightly better than Q1, what can we expect? An plus of 20% - which is already a decent jump - would bring us into the region of 65 cents and thus into regions where some investors have already been (namely in Somemr 2011 and summer 2008). Experience has shown that such hurdles are not simply to be overcome. An increase of 10% would be about 60 cents and we were there not too long ago.

In order to really move to a sustainable 70 or 80 cents we need a game changer. Information that fundamentally changes the opinion of the market.

Of course I would like to see a SP of A$1 before the end of the year. But I think that without a tendentially unexpected game changer this will turn out to be difficult. When some of us talk about A$2 courses before the end of the year, I think it's wonderful and I'd love to believe it, but the reality will be different.
    Either way, I find interesting what comparisons with other companies are used to justify a higher valuation. But here it is the same as with other well-known companies - although they basically do the same thing and earn the same amount they are valued differently (EPS). Then the question arises whether maybe the other companies are too expensive and not AMI too cheap. But I'll stop here, otherwise it'll be too philosophical.

Either way, it'll be interesting to see what comes out tomorrow. So far, it doesn't seem to have leaked out. At least the price movement of recent weeks does not allow any conclusions to be drawn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $481.7K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117544 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 719433 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.