AMI 2.50% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

You are wise to always be skeptical in the market, in order of...

1. 4,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    You are wise to always be skeptical in the market, in order of the points you have raised:

- long time to construct the mine and Diversified Resources were a "forced seller" and thus Pybar were the "default/reluctant owner" of Dargues (i.e. Pybar were the largest creditor so it was a case of taking the mine, or taking a haircut). Pybar are a mining contractor and don't want to own and operate mines, and with Covid-19 travel restrictions disrupting all of Pybars business plans and its strength or mobilizing contractor mining workforces from areas of low wages into areas with high wages was a business model that was prone to destruction by state border restrictions. Mining industry staff and skill shortages are multiplied by state border closures and lack of options to deal with these.

- producing concentrate does introduce some potential for "shennanigans" with offtake agreements and disputes about actual grades and actual levels of deleterious/penalty elements. As long as AMI have good commercial and metallurgical people keeping an eye on things, these risks can be controlled.

- probably quite a few people sitting on the sidelines seeing how Dargues performs, nothing wrong with that if people have doubts. Certaily no shortage of people here who were thinking that AMI overpaid for Dargues and might have been better served waiting to buy it off the receivers/distressed sellers on cents to the dollar value. However AMI did send a team over to do a detailed due diligence on site so we should allow for some level of professionalism/expertise that investors didn't get to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $813.3K 4.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 506688 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 273232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 960992
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.