CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

If you look at the current situation, things have been very...

1. 3,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    If you look at the current situation, things have been very quiet. Where is the progress announcement concerning the 60 million dollar funding package to bring Classic Minerals into production? They have only announced the receipt of about $150,000 out of the 15 million initial payment of the 4 installments.
    There must be a large number of people who have given them significant money & what have they got to show for it ? Just a whole lot of promises.

The only thing they have shown any interest in is getting ownership of the 2 Forestania leases of which they have only paid 50K for of the 350K to Ridivium and the balance is on 12 per cent long term interest. I mean Dean wouldn't have done this unless he really wanted it .

So what about mining Kat Gap. They announced they were going to mine Kat Gap , but just sampled it & left ninty per cent of it on the rompad . If it was economic to dig up & process they would have kept going . My guess is it was uneconomic to remove the overburden to get to the thin layer of mineralized material . This is why SOG never mined it . How serious where they about mining Kat Gap when they purchased a Dinky toy modular plant .Maybe If they were going to mine a small quantiy of very high grade reef gold , maybe the Gekko would be economic , but that's is not what is at Kat Gap . This is why they have not continued to drill , Kat Gap.
    Another dud is their claim to want to trasport ore from Forestania to the Gekko at Kat Gap . If they can't even process the 90 per cent left on the rom pad at Kat Gap , how in the blazes are they going to truck it the 120 K round trip.. Alright it grades higher than Kat Gap ore , but not significantly more , How many JV partners have they talked about & nothing eventuates . Obviously Dean wanted to tie up Forestania , but the lack of the AU Resources money , and the failure of the Capital raise, make their immediate future bleak
    These people have promised so much & delivered so little for so long , that i doubt anyone believes they are capable of doing anymore thay organise some small money to keep the gravey train going . Dean & the Classic Minerals board are abject failures. They are like the boy who cried wolf , too many times. It should be suspended until they receive the funding the have claimed to have contracts for.
    And If they were serious ,why would they have their phones on message .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.