CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Also when they did the cap raise alledgedly to fund production...

1. 3,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Also when they did the cap raise alledgedly to fund production at Kat Gap , why did they only trial mine? and leave the other 90 per cent on the rom pad.

If it was indeed cash flow positive , Why did they stop ?

Why have they been advertizing their intent to mine at Forestania ?

Why haven't they just restarted processing at Kat Gap? if they have said , they are going to truck ore from Forestania to Kat Gap for processing through the Gekko.

This is the obvious contradiction, that has not been explained.

So does it all comes back to waiting on money, from the latest fairy godmother. There have been so many , no starts , and no-goes and delays.

Anyone would think they are simply not interested in mining & processing ore, and have decided mining the market is far easier for them.
    They have created around 48 billion shares in the last 3 years & how closer are they really, to mining ?

Just look at what others small companies like Auric & OBM have done ;the later has a plant & the former doesn't.

It looks like , one new finance partner after another, gives up on them.
    Clz has been a failure , plain and simple, they are incapable of establishing a mining company, 11 years is long enough.
    They haven't received the 15 million from AuResources & they haven't settled on Forestania , it all just goes on and on and on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.