RHK 13.8% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

"RIO & FMG have no need to rush into any T/O scenario"They maybe...

1. 819 Posts.
    "RIO & FMG have no need to rush into any T/O scenario"

They maybe don't need to, and it may not be in their respective mission statements if they have such things but don't you think they would be completely stupid if they didn't exploit the relative difference in valuations of producers compared with explorers/developers: their share prices go up while the iron ore price goes up, but our share price does diddly squat. The worst that could happen to them is they make a scrip (script? Aus Eng?) offer with a small cash element, and being the smart people they are the shares they give us then go down after a successful takeover and they end up with a load of disgruntled former FMS holders at their agms? Whilst it can be called stuffing FMS with dud paper, I think there has to be more ways of making money from iron ore production than just selling it to the Chinese, and one way is to cut finance costs, and the way I have described surely does just that? Of course we might have to wait until FMG's share price is a bit higher relative to ours before they make a move. It has already risen from around A$3.70 to A$6.80 odd while we have been stuck at around the 4 cent level. Something has to happen eventually, surely; otherwise the Boards of Rio and FMG are just behaving like loonies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.120(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 75.0¢ $60.92K 75.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9964 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 9022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.