RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I don't think we are going to get anywhere by being quiet. The...

1. 819 Posts.
    I don't think we are going to get anywhere by being quiet. The salaries are huge, and according to Hone our management is reactive rather than proactive. The sight of SDL, FMG, AGO and BCI all powering ahead while BCK and FMS are dead in the water is hard to bear.

I do not think the BC Iron management is as good as some would have us believe, but there is certainly scope for ours to do better: BC Iron got lucky with FMG being on its back after the Chinese threw a tantrum and sent the iron ore price crashing last year. Were it not for that they couldn't have got such a good deal out of FMG re rail access.

I am looking forward to Mr Kennedy delivering a value acrretive deal before the AGM. The thought of drawing all that salary just waiting for FMG price to hit A$8 and bid for us is not what I call "work": it is having your snout in the trough.

On whingeing, Indigo, you've got no contest. I am the genuine article: a whingeing pom! I can't stand all the other iron ore plays outperforming us. Come on FMS. Perform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.