MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Aurora Funds Appeal, page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Two points is that there is a relatively new guard executive as the previous Chair Samantha Tough was effectively exec chair, did nothing then jumped when it got too hot in the kitchen. )""

You are dead right there IMO......She collected huge emoluments for her trouble and then in one way or another (Forcibly or voluntary) she left. Many promises but nothing sticked.

I don't think that we will be delisted as long as the Board will come up with something sooner rather than later. And they know that, if they don't act quickly, they will run the risk of getting kicked out too. The shareholders had enough and the only reason they have voted to keep them in there was because of the uncertainties which the new Board was going to bring along with them. Better the beast we know than the one we don't in these circumstances.

I think that if they will come up with something solid, the share price will quickly appreciate but, if not and it will reverse, I will be buying some more shares myself. Don't forget that we have the cash and all we need is for someone to steer the ship towards land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.