CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

aurora metals, page-219

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Unfortunately 9qs could not eloquently take the opposite side but instead frustrated and infuriated people holding stock with one-liners, oblique references never coming to the point and explaining the depth of thinking that I think this missing from the argument on the other side. Hence people discarded what 9qs said and believed the yes side to the detriment, so you could say 9qs had the last laugh.
    I also learnt a lot one could say I cut my teeth on the failure of CSD over a long period of time and I analysed it and worked out where my failures were and it was and is and more than likely in the future my worst investment.
    This company would not be saved if it wasn’t for a super cycle in commodities. It has no credence in the market, no trust and why shouldn’t have any its track record is abysmal .
    The things I learnt that I can pass on to everyone is management is the key to successful companies and communication of management to the shareholders is of paramount importance. This failed in spades over long periods of time shareholders were crying out for information that was not forthcoming. We never knew where we stood or what was going on behind the scenes, in the meantime creditors up-and-down Cairns were owed huge amounts of money so it’s not a provisional liquidator was brought in by the company. The company was rescued by the Chinese and I just don’t like that combination meaning it’s unreal that the company was being run by a few people for the benefit of a few people not for the benefit of the Australian shareholders. In the end we have all been deleted to a minority interest. Meanwhile directors despite their failures re-inflate the company giving themselves more shares while all other shareholders go down the tube. I
    The main thing I will say is don’t give up looking for a better share do the due diligence , and really look at the board of management and find out whether they have a proven track record and success.
    This is what I’ve done and I have made millions on the market also in speculative shares but with active management with plenty of paid skin in the game highly experienced that are shareholders friends. Good luck all if this comes back onto the market I will be out quickly depending on what is presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.