CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

aurora metals, page-304

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    you are right of course but when you are young and naive you have to go through a few hard lessons before you realise that management is the most important thing in getting a project of the ground. Your view is from experience. But how many people start off with experience? I have no doubt that people on this thread have written it down to a bad experience and never bought another share after it. Unfortunately the mix on hot copper thread at the time was akin to a club where we all went rarara and trusted the management of The BOD. so I stayed in the game which is the best thing and learn from our experience and and worked on improving myself.
    Also your view of the world starts off with a sceptical or cynical view of management which is probably healthy but we don’t know that if we have not experienced that. Ralph who I met quite a few times seemed like a genuine guy, and I think he got corrupted by the Chinese on the board. A bit like a policeman that was maybe straight and was bent around by all the corruption around him So basically the BOD is a board of scoundrels.
    It could’ve been very similar also to a scam where it just needs one person to sound the alarm of the particular scam and everyone knows about it but in this case there was no sounding of the alarm other them by 9qs who unfortunately could not eloquently mount an argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.