MEU 4.76% 4.4¢ marmota limited

Aurora Tank and Honeymoon, page-18

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    The thing about the forum is that we post articles after doing our own research , then come to some conclusions where the company is headed and what we think is happening and hopefully happening . Sometimes our research is right and sometimes our research is way out . With Marmota I have been way out on so many occasions and in a recent post I said Marmota's price rise was attributed to the resurgence in the spot price of uranium and Junction Dam being a stones throw from the Honeymoon Mine etc etc etc . but no sir I was wrong again . After today it has to be conclusive that the catalyst for the sudden movement in Marmota share price has to be the Aurora Tank Project solely . As Marmota has no other projects on the go at the moment I think that I am pretty safe this time . Our many smart cookies at Marmota have been taking this baby along so slowly step by step and now things are developing and its all about gold at Aurora Tank . After today and all these years from the float the average get square price for me was achieved and I have reluctantly sold a major part of my holding to get even after 10 years . However I have kept a modest amount of shares that I will keep in the bottom draw for interests sake only . Since Messrs Rose and Williams took over I always felt that these two gentleman had the shareholders interests as a priority and I still believe that. You can safely rely on these men to get Marmota over the line as they definitely are in control . Best of fortune fellow Marmota supporters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $2.008K 47.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 218229 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 281814 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ 47310
Last updated 11.15am 07/06/2024 ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.