MEU 0.00% 4.6¢ marmota limited

The thing about the forum is that we post articles after doing...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    The thing about the forum is that we post articles after doing our own research , then come to some conclusions where the company is headed and what we think is happening and hopefully happening . Sometimes our research is right and sometimes our research is way out . With Marmota I have been way out on so many occasions and in a recent post I said Marmota's price rise was attributed to the resurgence in the spot price of uranium and Junction Dam being a stones throw from the Honeymoon Mine etc etc etc . but no sir I was wrong again . After today it has to be conclusive that the catalyst for the sudden movement in Marmota share price has to be the Aurora Tank Project solely . As Marmota has no other projects on the go at the moment I think that I am pretty safe this time . Our many smart cookies at Marmota have been taking this baby along so slowly step by step and now things are developing and its all about gold at Aurora Tank . After today and all these years from the float the average get square price for me was achieved and I have reluctantly sold a major part of my holding to get even after 10 years . However I have kept a modest amount of shares that I will keep in the bottom draw for interests sake only . Since Messrs Rose and Williams took over I always felt that these two gentleman had the shareholders interests as a priority and I still believe that. You can safely rely on these men to get Marmota over the line as they definitely are in control . Best of fortune fellow Marmota supporters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $15.70K 341.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 460755 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 520119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ 121548
Last updated 14.30pm 17/05/2024 ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.