Aus Covid Tracker, page-209

1. 24,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

If you scare that easy, then don't come to this thread, pretty simple.

Almost 15,000 Covid deaths for 2022, so I wouldn't call it a nothing burger, and I doubt the families and friends of those 15,000 think it is a nothing burger either.

It doesn't take much effort to reduce the risk to others, including risk to family and friends. Test if you have been exposed to Covid, and isolate as need be, not rocket science.

The info on this thread gives snapshots of what is happening with Covid-19, and helps show how it is tracking through the community.
    Get out of the thread what you want, but if it is fear, maybe it is not for you.

My wife is immunocompromised, this is her second time having Covid, assuming her PCR test confirms she is positive.

I have had Covid once, but I expect to get it again if my wife is confirmed positive.

The only fear I have is causing the death of someone else through not putting myself out just a little to protect them.

Not sure how you would feel if you infected an elderly parent and they died because you were too selfish to take simple precautions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.