SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Little crappy trading going on and on....no one can afford to...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Little crappy trading going on and on....no one can afford to sell at these lows or at least very few are willing to take a haircut..the current VWAP it sitting at .0.0506...we are well and truly under.....even instos on the CR are at 5.1...patience is the key now now!Been trading BIT the last week or so to keep my spirits up..haha..that was 4 cents 2 weeks ago and now the VWAP is 31..looks like heading to 50 in about 2 weeks but dont hold your breath..touched 44.5 ..ten bags (not for me though) just like sya not so long ago...fantastic news always rockets Spec stocks to multiples,..SYA is no exception it did it before and will do it again, however this time it will keep its gains of multiples, by the time its ready to bear fruit the EV market and grid battery storage will be screaming for lithium(2020). Depending on the our total resource size we more than likely will be taken over at some stage if its in the lower range, if we can pull a PLS resources we will stand on our two feet, if not, like every other industry (major) we become monopolised/absorbed ..either way whoever holds today will win i believe.. i also think that management have realised it will take a little more to start getting traction, this is why no news has been released at all, as of late reasonably positive announcements have ended up pushing the stocks south.dont know why..but i track about 60 stocks and this has been recurring pattern. So i think they are crossing the T's and dotting the I's then releasing a barrage of positive information capable of resurrecting SAYONA to its former glory.

Apologies for the long post sitting in bed next to sleeping wife..speaking out loud to you all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.