SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

There's a lot of downplaying going on, and there is a lot of...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    There's a lot of downplaying going on, and there is a lot of speculation of what is the right path forward with renewables etc....(read hydrogen, solar, etc etc etc and the list goes on!)  One aspect is clear however, oil will get more and more expensive to extract and/or eventually run out...coal will be less and less in the mix and the pressure to get off the coal addiction is becoming more urgent if you follow the science like I do....therefore, things like lithium and other metals used for storage will be necessary, whether the pessimists like it or not. There is no other way except nuclear or fission, and the former is not what it is stacked up to be for the future, especially environmentally and geopolitically, and the latter is nowhere near becoming reality, if in my lifetime. So storage it is, to back up the source of energy. Lithium will more than likely be a major part of that, at least in the near term. The next few years will be huge, eventually......I'm literally betting on it.  

GLTAH, IMO of course.

Last edited by Jasen96: 23/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.