TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

AUS economy & Y its slowing

1. 246 Posts.
    This post is for Australians who are interested in Australia and our countries future.

I found this article interesting so I posted it for those who might want to take interest, especially that it is directly related to all who are Australian.
    Its no point in sticking out heads in the sand, its good to know these things especially when making plans and financial decisions for our own future. This statement was made by Dong Tao living in Hong Kong employed by Credit Suisse

AUSTRALIAN investors are “living on a different planet” thinking Chinese demand for our commodities will rebound, according to one leading expert.
    Dong Tao, the Hong Kong-based managing director and chief regional economist at Credit Suisse, says many Australians still somehow believe Chinese government stimulus will bring back demand.
    Speaking at The Economist magazine’s Australia’s Asian Future Summit in Sydney on Thursday, Mr Dong said the problem wasn’t “what’s wrong with the Chinese economy”.
    “What’s wrong is you,” he said.
    “The golden age of China’s infrastructure boom is over. The golden age of China’s housing boom is over. The golden age of China’s export boom is over. The golden age of China’s stimulus is over. So what’s not over? China has a consumption story.

read more

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...e/news-story/cba153d5e0ed4a1599aa44590c18b967

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.