Your observations are clouded. Your failure to ever respond to a...

1. 478 Posts.
    Your observations are clouded. Your failure to ever respond to a post is perhaps your inability to refute facts resorting to the low road instead.

Here's more for you. By one of your own. Must be a lefty.

Fred Chaney was deputy leader of the Liberal Party from 1989 to 1990 and served as a minister in the Fraser government.

" ... However, the party I served has lost its way. Members are no longer able to successfully execute what the electorate demands and it is now in the sad position of being held hostage by its extremes and those of its Coalition partner.

My concerns today are about Australian democracy. They relate to the lack of accountability in the government; the blatant pork-barrelling; the use of public money for party electoral advantage rather than the public interest; the pursuit of immediate political advantage rather than the long-term interests of the country; the daily focus on politics rather than good government; and the way the government is reactive rather than forward-looking.

This government appears to be dragged kicking and screaming to policy positions ...

... I thought the party processes had been corrupted and, from recent revelations in NSW, it would appear this corruption has continued. ...

... Don’t expect the government to undergo a spiritual or moral conversion to the need for accountability,
    ..."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.