LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

That reference to the NYT as the source of this sudden...

1. 616 Posts.
    That reference to the NYT as the source of this sudden demonstrations is very disturbing. A story planted by rivals? May be anything is possible in industrial world.

As for the radioactive materials, there are people moving around carrying radioactive supported implants. Are they irradiating everybody around them. I will always take a poltician's and board of director's words with more than a pinch of salt.

I work in a mine and processing plant that produces radioactive material. So does thousands of others and their families live nearby. Having perfectly normal babies.

Fire also creates destruction so shall we ban fire forever. It is how we deal with the safety is the most important item. Those linking the events in Japan atomic reactor to the Lynas, are projecting a picture of a shark and asking everybody around to be afraid of the picture as the real thing.

Lynas should concentrate on providing proof of their processes for safe handling of the ore and processing it rather than concentrate on selling immaterial assets for no benefit to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.