Considering gold shares have consolidated for so long, I would...

1. 2,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Considering gold shares have consolidated for so long, I would say it is a good guess they will have a better 2023.

I have never been a buy and hold gold shares kind of guy, good to trade if you have the time/skill/inclination.

I like physical bullion for portfolio insurance, but precious metals shares are very convenient for PM exposure.

Agree, hard to beat leverage on property if it was bought at the right price and some good timing doesn't go astray either.

I will be looking at shares in my SMSF in the next few years, but probably wont be gold shares as I don't want the hassle of trading actively in my super fund.

If we have another major run like 1978-1980 in gold shares you will absolutely kill it though.

I think more money will finally find its way into gold, now that Crypto has imploded and people can compare the Bitcoin decline vs the gold decline...
    After all it was touted as the modern day alternative to gold. Kudos to the people that got into bitcoin early, they out performed everyone/everything

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.