IMU 6.25% 6.0¢ imugene limited

IMO this is not at the stage for class action. AFCA (super...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    IMO this is not at the stage for class action. AFCA (super oversight body) needs to receive complaints from us about the issue and give Aus Super a chance to make good with us. I have submitted my complaint to them (online form) today - https://www.afca.org.au/

If you are affected, can I ask that you also lodge a complaint with AFCA ASAP?

The point in my claim was that I asked Aus Super to discuss the missing IMUOE with me and specifically suggested an off market transfer from their custodian to me. There was no consultation, the next I knew was an email telling me they had decided to sell all IMUOE and credit us. I received a payment and frustratingly, on the same day, I could have sold those IMUOE for 4x that or more than I spent on the SPP to start with!

The resolution I have asked for is a compensation $ payment to allow me to purchase the same quantity of IMUOE on market privately. Aus Super won't don't this and will again present their T&C stating that it doesn't deal in options. So be it.

When we get to this outcome, then I believe the conditions are set for collective action and the trigger should be something like a heads SP of $0.50 or more - that will show genuine & significant opportunity loss for those affected.

I have also queried IMU asking for a ballpark figure on the number of IMUOE sold by JP Morgan Nominees Australia Limited between 1-8 November as this will aid in determining the scale of the damage. If anyone has access to real ASX trading tools and can get that number for me, I'd be extremely grateful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 5.9¢ $2.751M 44.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1171830 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1188733 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 5.9¢ 22305109
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.