IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

I think many are misunderstanding the point here.I am not...

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    I think many are misunderstanding the point here.

I am not suggesting a class action take place right now. The "damages" are not significant enough to warrant the cost of doing so.

Im more concerned with the potential value at the point of a liquidity event or at the expiration date into the future.

At that point, there may well be a significant financial loss present.

Additionally, "buy more shares" isn't the solution.

Super funds have a 20% in one stock 80% in one class of asset limit so I can't purchase more IMU even if I wanted to, nor can I replace the IMUOE that were sold out from under me within my super fund, Aus Super don't allow you to buy options.

Appreciate the helpful feedback so far, I have lodged a complaint with Aus Super already. I will wait for that response before make a complaint to the AFCA.

In the meantime and as suggested multiple times, Im trying to group enough impacted people together so we actually have options if required. Getting on the front foot.. I don't have the intention of walking into Ashurst with a list of names when IMUOE is trading at 5cents...

However, if CF33 is for arguments sake was sold for $11B and the share price is consequently trading at $2, I will be pretty happy to take additional steps to recover the $168K in value that my options would have been worth upon conversion.

Ive received a few emails now, thanks to those. Please keep them coming through. I will respond to each of you in due course.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.