IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

Good luck with that. The following is pure speculation on my...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Good luck with that.

The following is pure speculation on my behalf. Please treat it as such.

The fact that you didn't even read Oz Super's process when authorising them to buy shares with attaching options doesn't bode well for success with a class action with re to the options.

And the fact that it sounds that they have acted in the same way in disposing of the options in all cases suggests that there is a written down process they are following.

That may be because, whereas normally they buy and sell a share on your behalf at your behest, i.e. you instruct them when and how much to buy and sell them, i.e. two, or more transactions involving the same entity and they charge you a fee, probably per transaction.

With the heads, plus attached options, this could run out to many transactions, and/or fees, and could/would be far more complicated to manage, or bugger up.

So, as mentioned, it wouldn't surprise me if they have a process in place to protect themselves and to manage that eventuality.

The fact that their desk bound admin staff wouldn't be aware of the nitty gritty in this particular case would hardly be a surprise.

Just saying ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.