ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

aus trade commision

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Funny how the herd has forgotten the real story here but the Australian Govt via the Aus trade commission India are interested enough to talk about it and release it as a news story via their website. ECT management are ticking the boxes as we conduct business with NLC and NMDC to move this project forward. Many here seem to have forgotten the long road that this company has been on to get here and the road is never easy for a spec end company trying to develop a tech with numerous hurdles including finding the right partners and funding. Now after all these years we have the right partners and as announced today all parties will contribute to funding the project. That funding model will come together when all 3 parties along with thermax and Mn Dastur conclude a full costing which will include both a combined Coldry/Matmor costing. Yes previously ECT, NLC and NMDC with thermax had finalised Coldry costings but with the addition of a Matmor pilot plant's inclusion Mn Dastur have been engaged to work with the parties to finalise a full costing for a dual Coldry/Matmor plant which when finalised will trigger the financing which all parties will contribute to.

The 1 big thing i find hard to understand here is that 3 weeks ago the tripartite agreement came out and the stock went up on open to 3.5c and for a few days we held 2.5c and then even a week or so after we held over 2c but suddenly now when the stock is mid 1s people are coming out saying they have been selling the last  few days or week when the stock is so low. What i dont understand is if the news was as bad as they are saying why did they not sell fulls in the 3s and options in the 2s on the day after reading the so bad news. They had an opportunity to sell at the high levels after reading the news which was so bad. For me it looks like they thought the news was ok till the price started to drop and then emotions turned and they followed the herd. This is just my opinion so dont jump down my throat just looking at it from a different perspective. Suddenly the downramping has upped in pace and fear is growing.

Anyway seems the Aus trade commission thinks differently to the herd. Good on em for backing ECT and who knows how much influence they have on this r&d ruling for little ECT.

http://www.austrade.gov.au/local-si...pilot-steel-plant-using-australian-technology

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.902K 967.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17746080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12856748 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.