AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Update: -Starting from last week, I have sent out the same...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Update: -
    Starting from last week, I have sent out the same letter to Investigative Journalists asking for their help to do some research on Auscann.

Now we know the Directors are watching any comments on this web site, especially Layton Mills who by the way, has not updated his LinkedIn profile and is still shown as the CEO of Auscann. We (Shareholders) need them to know we are actively trying to get them to actively bring this company back to life!

I am hoping for the best that at least one of the many Journalists I have written to, replies to my email or better still, gives me a call to talk about how this situation is making me ill and hoping that these Directors, past and present, receive the kind of media attention that they would not welcome.

One of the Journalists I have recently contacted is very successful in her career and had a post on LinkedIn which was 'Liked' by non other than Layton Mills. She claims her success is due to persistence, persistence, persistence which is what I am doing right now to get this company some media spotlight on what they are doing to us shareholders. It can only be beneficial for all of us Shareholders if everyone does the same, then someone will take up the story for sure and we will inevitably get some resolution.

The ASX is unable to act because of this 'loophole' of this 'Proposed Material Acquisition' that we are all waiting to see happen and the shares actually start trading again, hopefully positively!

will keep you all informed as events unfold and I hope you all get involved in this as there is power in 'numbers'!

GLTALTH with your other investments.
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.