AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Auscann Web Site disappeared - What's Next?, page-51

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Yes the US and Canada are flooded. But Australia putting cannabis as a medicine made it a different game here. But I never thought AC8 was targeting the immediate market.

AC8 never joined the oil-in-a-bottle, dried flower crowd. Didn’t seem focussed on the special release. Not with a couple of years spent on developing a hard cap. Not with a suite of international patents on WIPO. Not with a stage 1 clinical trial. My take was they were sight-set on registration. And if they made it, game changer.

They could have raised money on the back of that trial. But the trial happened as the new Board was settling in – probably too far down the planning to stop it. And they probably hoped it would fail.

And raising money on the trial would have legitimised it, and would have committed them further to the pharma path. And that costs big money. This was clearly about *not* spending the money – at least not internally. And they had to have a reason for that.

Babbled about cost savings – two words, pharma development – it costs. Babbled about the need to fix things with Neuvis – couldn’t have needed too much fixing given a successful trial. Then all went quiet about the cap.

And look what happens. Bring in CP1 and start talking registration of dog treats – oh that’s a much cheaper game of pretend. What happened to that? Found the Australian submission on AVPMA dated Nov ‘21 – hasn’t gone anywhere. Based on the released stats of the trials for those dog products, it won’t get through. And all the releases about meeting the FDA about dog treats. You know who meets with the FDA? Anyone who asks to! Was sold in the releases like a coup. Just a matter of asking and waiting. And surprise – hear nothing more.

Now kick doggy treats out – after consolidating shareholding into AC8 - and look to bring in the next failing entity with common major shareholding. All the while a small group increases their hold on the entity holding the money.

Tell me – that huge loan to another entity with common shareholders – is AC8 getting major interest back on that? That’s how loans usually work isn’t it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.