LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

ALL these responses, I am impressed. Not one Fact disputed! Not...

1. 7,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    ALL these responses, I am impressed.   Not one Fact disputed!  Not one alternate idea presented!   No one request to have data further explained!   Never thought I could be so perfect.
    If your knowledge is so superior to mine should it not be easy to refute what I say?  Especially if my numbers are just wrong!  I will make it simple and use words.

Desired EPS * number of shares + current loses =   $ gain needed
    $ gain needed / KG shipped = increase in ASP needed / KG
    % volume of product KG  * increase in price = increase in ASP.   Repeat for all products and add them up.  

IF  I am wrong point it out!   It is simplified and things are left out.  but every thing I left out was small and would increase the % needed from Nd PR

I used Q2 numbers exactly.   The only number I changed was increase sales from 3.35Kt a Q to 4Kt a Q.  I did this because It made the price rise for NdPr  SMALLER.  use 3.3KT times 4 it jumps to 35%.   I figured if I did this many would use it as a negative.  I was wrong no one even looked that close.   Yet you say I am biased negatively?
    So insult me and block me it is fine with me.   If REE  Prices start going up faster you will know  whenit is enough to start Buying. Not enough start getting out. No data. No arguments.  No questions. This  says to me no real thinking going on just mob response.   
    If anyone took a serious look and thought about what was being said could they identify themselves.  Say what your observations were.

I have found one pretty basic mistake.   Raises the increase a little for NdPr   I used the % for Ce and La directly from page 9 march 23.   They should have both been adjusted down for the 33% Nd PR shipments.  This will lower the contribution to ASP from a 50% price rise in Le and Ce by about 10% each. 1- 1/109 to be exact.   

I am done ill the 26th If that data shows I am wrong I will post it and apologies.   I will also post if I am right and point out who was wrong if data shows that.   We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.