LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

Aushead and name plate feed., page-4

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1945
    With all the beans in, all that's left is to count them... Looking back to the recent, informative presentation I am encouraged on two fronts with respect to the upcoming QR...

First, it would appear the folks at Lynas are feeling good enough to release the new presentation so interested potential investors can short circuit DD and get up to speed quickly on the company and industry. It just might be an optimistic sign but the presentation... is rather interesting...

Secondly, it seems to me that Amanda may be sending guidance in that she reiterated and emphasized the fact that NdPr is producing at design rates... Maybe a small tell and maybe nothing...

23 March 2017

INTRODUCTION TO LYNAS PRESENTATION

As noted in the Company’s announcements dated 24 January 2017 and 28 February
    2017, Lynas Corporation (ASX:LYC, OTC:LYSDY) is now producing NdPr at design
    rates. For the information of all stakeholders, we have prepared the attached
    “Introduction to Lynas” Presentation, which summarizes the current status of the Lynas
    business.

In any event Aus is right in that we are on the verge of a perfect storm and the upside potential dwarfs any downside concerns (sorry cj)...

One other thing of note is that LAMP will soon become a tax payer in Malaysia further cementing it's place in the community...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.