XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

aussie 200, page-9

1. 2,473 Posts.
    david

you are welcome.

i'm not saying folks should not use a market maker broker. however i seen no reason why anyone would want to.

i have 3 accounts ... one with cityindex which i use all the time, they are DMA. the others i have is FP markets and IG markets. I have never funded the FP or IG ones and use them only for indicative quotes when cityindex is down (which seems to happen more regularly at night during the busy europe and usa trading sessions).

there are more and more brokers coming online i've noticed. for the most part i don't like them due to the fees they charge. Commsec came out with their CFD service recently. I could not believe the fees they were chargin for what is a service which appears no better than any other broker. i laughed at the brochure and threw it in the bin. the macquarie bank cfd broker 'looked really good' initially, but once i had a closer look, i lost interest.

i've heard very good things about MAN financial but have not used them personally.

i figured brokers are like cars .. some like fords, some like holdens and others go for a merc or a datsun so i'm gonna stick with my turbo diesel rodeo ... cheap on fuel and does everything i want it to do and on a day like today (4 degrees outside today) i really appreciate the heater!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.