FAR 2.04% 50.0¢ far limited

aussie aussie aussie, page-3

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Good news for LT's mate. I think we're seeing a few shorts running for high ground, especially with Kenya farm out news to follow.

I posted a while back at the Flow TO that IMO if Senegal and Kenya get up then there really was no dilution and this is the first step. In reality we have FAR EAST and FAR WEST with 1.2 bill shares each.

I've never seen Senegal as a dead asset with large discoveries to the north and south showing a working hydrocarbon system. For new comers Shell was initially involved in Senegal back in the early days on old 2D seismic data and returned with an interest in FAR on new 3D data FAR/HUNT shot. Unfortunately they decided not to drill on what we now know was flawed CSEM data from Rocksource.

Obviously the 3D data (recently reviewed and is the industry standard) excited Shell at the that time, so I've held and increased my holding on the pretense that the 3D data would see FAR drilling in Senegal.

Throw in another 2 JV's on the East coast and maybe see AP drill The Gambia in the last Quarter 2013 (Alhamdulilah prospect represents a potential play-opening opportunity, with an estimated 1.1 billion BOE mean unrisked recoverable reserves) which overlaps FAR's blocks and things are at last looking good for this little minnow.

Nice timing too now being in the all ordinaries.

Cheers and good luck to all

All JIMO so PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.