Aussie Broadband IPO., page-87

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Yes, seems to be the case. A tad annoying, since it currently appears that anyone with a queue number over 5,000 will not receive any shares since the max for customers is $10mil and per the prospectus "the first 5,000 Eligible Customers that submit valid Applications and complete payment of the corresponding Application Monies will receive a guaranteed minimum allocation of $2,000 worth of Shares (being 2,000 Shares)." So our only hope is that our payment happens to arrive prior to someone else's (which may depend a bit on the sending bank (but I suspect they will go off the application time first, then as long as the payment turns up on the same day as later applicants they'll probably allocate to the earlier application time rather than going down to the minute that payment arrives in their account. As a result, there seems little point going for a full allocation (needlessly tying up capital) so I think I'll just look for $5k (high chance I'll get nil anyway). Shame really. This one will stag nicely IMHO.
    Last edited by cspro: 22/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.