LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

aussie $ collapsing = rising ree price, page-13

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Spinner2!

I am no fan of rudd, but seriously...

How many australian manufactured TV's exits ? At least they were bought from Australian retailers... It helped put off the retail collapse for a few years.

Even the opposition party was on board for a carbon tax right up intil abott kniffed turnbull in their own versin of rudd meets julia... Suddenly carbon tax became dirty words and history was rewritten...

As for the housing insulation... 90% of the insulators were reputable (i knkw people in the industry)... Name me one industry where there are no dodgy operators...

The big problem was deciding what to do in the setting of a once in a generation GFC this large... Some countries froze and were financially smashed... Some printed and seemed to survide (possibly delayed the smash)... Australian gov. Soent the saved wealth and, IMHO, delayed the smash... Hopefully long enough to ride out most or all of the storm... I would have not wanted to live in an Australia where the advice of the coallition was followed on that post GFC period... Unemployment and financial ruin goes hand in hand with crime spikes...

I laughed when i watched an opposition spokesman mock australia's handling of the GFC by using finland as an example of how to do it better... He was red faced when the interviewer immediatly pointed out that finkand taxed the gas producers by 80% (i think) and asked, does that not sounds like a huge version of a MMRT and Carbon tax combined ? He ignored her question and changed topic... Lol

Anyway, this next election will be interesting...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.