ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Eclipse Metals kicks off drilling programThe Australian company...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Eclipse Metals kicks off drilling program
    The Australian company Eclipse Metals has started a drilling program at Ivittuut and Grønnedal with the aim of extracting rare earths, quartz, cryolite-fluoride and iron-zinc.

https://sermitsiaq.ag/eclipse-metals-saetter-gang-i-boreprogram

The Australian company Eclipse Metals, which in the spring took over the exploration license at Ivittuut and Grønnedal from Rimbal, has just announced that they have started their drilling program with good help from local experts.- We are so lucky to have a talented team of locals who assist with the programme.I am amazed by the team's willingness to work day and night in the cold to deliver good results.Our chief geologist Ole Christiansen has designed a perfect program, and Pele Tobiassen, as a skilled geologist, has been excellent in managing the work program, says director of Eclipse Metals, Carl Popal, who is in Ivittuut and Grønnedal until next week, when he flies first to Denmark andthen on to Australia.The hunt for mineralsThe company has previously announced that they are looking for rare earth species, quartz and cryolite-fluoride as well as iron-zinc in the project areaRead the entire article in the latest edition of Sermitsiaq.You get access here:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.