LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

mozzy - didnt realise that there were mandatory requirements to...

1. 545 Posts.
    mozzy - didnt realise that there were mandatory requirements to contribute to the sum total of knowledge on all things LSR?

just a retired newsagent, living on the south coast NSW who is also a mug dabbler on the ASX, most I hold I dont post on as they look after themselves, a few others I have some fun posting on because there seem to be some like minded souls holding- shimmer, merv, leroy and a few others have all been in this beast/kitten since way back when, I dont know them from a geranium plant of course

as for research...well mate you will soon realise that most of what passes as "research" on HC is from either rampers or dumpers and not to be relied on.

can I rejoin the club if I say its a good sign that the chairman bought a swag (wait, I already did the other day), Contessa prospects are high, we should hit 3.5c before first results, 6c at least on good results and 1c if she is a duster, PoG up, AUD down?

if thats not good enough for the elite LSR HC posters club then whack me on ignore, I will try not to lose too much sleep over it, in fact I have already got over it...

and just to annoy you further I will change my sentiment to buy, based on the wonderful research I have read today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.372M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.069K 1.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12641325 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151457551 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.