PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Aussie Dollar Dropping, page-58

1. 8,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8159
    Great post Dizzle!

I know a lot of people that have 'lost' 6 and 7 figure sums since the $1.25 high, but are not really concerned.

I just looked at my own shares and worked out with the calc that I've lost a goodly 6 figure sum from the $1.25 high as well, but I'm not personally concerned at all, for all the usual reasons that a lot of us longer term holders put up.

However there are even more reasons to be bullish around now. That being the state of the All Ords Index. Anyone that is a student of history can see that over the last 100+ years the general trend has been up. Also the 'history' shows that after every major fall in the last 100 years, within 15 years our stockmarket is pretty much at least double the prior high. Her we are nearly 11 years since the last market high on November 1 2007, and still 600 points below the prior high, with as much negative news on the economy, dollar, etc as you like (housing bubble, prices falling blah, blah, blah).

The All Ords has made a new 1 year, 5 Year and 10 year high today, but still below the all time high, so the choices are either history is bunk, or we are about to have a raging bull market over the next few years.

Also historically, the prior leaders in a boom are different each time, our last boom was resources, but mostly Iron Ore, this next one will rhyme but with something different, so what are the choices??

IMHO, it will be Lithium, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Energy stocks, New Energy stocks etc that are the boom sectors, dragging the indexes higher.
    Of course it is possible that history is bunk, but I'm going with the alternative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.