CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

G'day Defab, as i'm typing this the aussie justs get stronger...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    G'day Defab, as i'm typing this the aussie justs get stronger and stronger now 88.25 and surprise surprise the aussie did push up on retail sales numbers on a 0.4 trigger.This was good for forex traders cause normally we focus on the employment numbers which come out monthly as being the main mover for the aud; so really happy about the number because now market commentators are expecting a interest rate hike by year end and we all know what this means to our dollar...Even stronger!!!!!!

This will just push our dollar even closer to the 90 cent range and i don't like to give guarantees but this time i will.I'm predicting the aud will break 90cents within a month or even sooner.If there's a slight pullback it might take a little longer but eventually hitting our target and slowly moving towards parity with the u.s dollar. The Non farm numbers this friday will be very interesting for the various currency pairs and is one of my favourite trades on the forex market as a move of 100pips is easily achievable in 1 minute providing our triggers are hit at news time...

Cheers all and don't forget.....cer is getting ever so close to closing those hedges... Keep the faith people we'll get there eventually!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.