VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I'd imagine disgruntled posters do so when they have shares is...

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I'd imagine disgruntled posters do so when they have shares is because the misread the situation, bought at the top when Sugar's business elevated the price, held as it dropped and then topped back up on the jump to 8 cents. They feel dirty on the world and whinge on forums... That would be my guess - about no poster or posters in particular.

About the $40 million funding. I didn't mean that no groundwork has been done. I am sure there has been. But all mining licenses were in limbo for a long time and hand shake agreements for funds can evaporate when things are on hold. People want returns and keeping 40 million collectively on the back burner for an unknown amount of time waiting for a small start up to get a mining license is not the done thing, I would have thought.

That said, I believe 40 million is within reach. There is a lot of investor coin out there looking for a home. We just need things, officiated, signed and in motion swiftly is what I mean. If the legals and administration of the fund raising gets head up, there will need to be more dilution. Look at the cash in hand and the quarterly spend from the last report. If another dilution is required, it is not the end of the worls, but there will be more disenchanted current investors again and that will not be ideal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.