VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Aussie electric car by 2020, page-40

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Pel,
    You are absolutely right! And most of your 1,208 posts have been totally right also, VRC's sp is not in a happy place at the moment! But I try to remain positive about the future outlook for VRC! Today I posted an attempt at humour about my wife, but to an extent it is true, she may well divorce me if VRC goes belly up!

What I don't get, and I don't see the need for, along with very many others, is why you keep posting the same gloomy outlooks for VRC over and over again???????? 900 of your 1,208 posts are repetitive! What is the point? We all know that VRC is a high spec stock, the board members get comfortably paid, the stock burns cash, the company has little cash left etc. But the question is, does the company have a bright future, and for most of us the answer is a tentative Yes!

However, we now know that the company will be granted its 2 Mining Licences, and that is indeed very good news! The next hurdle is the biggest of all, getting that $40m funding! If that is successful, then there will be a huge sentiment change by the market and the outlook for VRC will be hugely de-risked!

So for me, my confidence in the company has increased this week. And I can't wait to learn that hopefully the company has been successful in its fund raising efforts! Where the market values VRC after that, is anyone's guess?

But you are well within your rights to post as much doom and gloom as you like, but whether we choose to read any of your posts is another matter! Certainly, by the small number of people who agree with you, who in fact may only be your own family members, unless you've found a way to vote for yourself, …. 99% of the people in this forum do not share the same gloomy future outlook for VRC that you do!!!!!

But if your doom and gloom outlook keeps you happy, go right ahead, champ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.