My Canadian explorers will continue to do well. Why?Because they...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    My Canadian explorers will continue to do well. Why?

Because they are enlarging their assets or are becoming more advanced with time. They also don't make these silly SPP's, preferring to do a deal with an investment co. That reduces risk and costs less.

As mentioned before, Aussie companies present a challenge; oil is also a considerable cost.

In theory, oil should be cheaper using a higher $A; unfortunately oil will be rising too, I think.

Nevertheless, there are one or two good buys on the market; those which have been badly underestimated for a long time.

It is alright criticizing gold but these people forget that properly selected gold stocks also serve as insurance.

And one never knows when trouble will strike. And I have shown that money can be made on the right stocks: big Canadian explorers.

Readers will know that I have been fairly consistent on gold. Yes, I don't like the Fed messing around with it either.

In the meantime some companies couldn't care too much if gold went up or down $20, one reason being the massive assets, another the low cost to be incurred once they start mining.

Therefore I always smile when someone talks about a gold price from $250 to $350 and an oil price of $25.

Others may pontificate and present well worn findings but the secret is how to make profits from gold stocks.

When gold does make a move it can be reasonably swift depending on circumstances.

And a well chosen Silverstock with big assets and growing bigger still, can't be ignored either.

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.